Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Booby Trap


Well, since you know about my anxiety, you may as well know about my breasts.

I may be the only woman in the history of the world who ventured to LA and hoped to return with smaller breasts.

It helps that my trip to California coincided with my efforts to finish weaning Miss Molly. I'd hoped to nurse longer, but now that we're all finished with that part of babyhood - FREE AT LAST! FREE AT LAST! GOD ALMIGHTY I'M FREE AT LAST!

Finally put away all maternity blouses, bras, pads, shields. Packed up the pump and all of its parts. Happily dragged out pre-pregnancy bras from...GASP! Victoria's Secret. Ahhhh...the girls are happy again. And small(er).

Now if only I could go to LA and return with a smaller butt, that would really be something to post about. Maybe next trip.